Re: [VAC] 08/08/2004 - 22/08/2004

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 10:20:19AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> I will be on vacation, biking from Zurich to Amsterdam, from August 8th
> to (something like) August 22th. I probably wont have any network access
> in that period.
>
> NMU as needed, with consensus on debian-ocaml-maint ML for OCaml related
> packages.

Ok. Good biking. I remember we tried a strasbourg -> amsterdam some years
back, but in end of october, and it was so windy and wet, that we decided to
come back shortly after achen. (Also it was saturday and we had only french
money, and monday was a holyday, so we had to go back as fast as possible to
find people accepting french money so we could buy food :).