Re: Please starting today, upload with urgency=medium.

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 23:20:27 +0200 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 10:49:54PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> writes:
> >
> > > As said, i think it would be good if all future uploads are done
> > > with urgency medium, until ocaml 3.08 reaches testing, and is thus
> > > ready for the release.
> >
> > Argh, sorry, too late :-(
>
> For the next one then. The thing is we would like to enter testing
> before 10 days from now, which is one of the freeze schedules.

Concerning the rush, I have a problem with some of my packages which
require human intervention:

- equeue and mysql-ocaml have failed to build on s390 because at the
time ocaml was not ready on this architecture at that time so we must
wait for the buildd maintainers to have it rebuilt

- the override file has not yet been edited for coq 8 (which is required
because new packages have been created : coqide, coq-libs, etc), this
means that it is has not yet hit unstable

Cheers,

Sam.