Re: RFS ocamlgraph, cameleon, ocamldap && camlidl

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 09:25:28AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 09:27:09AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > ocamlgraph builds nicely also inside the pbuilder environment. Sylvain,
> > > may I sponsor it?
> > Yes, please go ahead.
>
> Ok, in case there are problems we can reupload it this evening (when we
> will get answers from Sylvain) or so ...

Hello,

Sorry for not replying before. I have no access to internet at my job --
and i don't think my boss would agree to use my email job account for
debian :-<

Anyway, the build dependency is something concerning tetex-bin and tetex-base.
In fact there should be a Source-Version in tetex-bin and i think the two
package doesn't come at the exactly same times ( maybe one is arch dep
and doesn't have been rebuild in time ). So this generate a
uninstallable package for one day ( yesterday ). I think the two are now
in the same version, and there is no more problem.

There is no problem for doing an upload.

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall

ps : the build deps on tetex comes from the build deps on ocamlweb, i
think.