Re: Ocaml 3.08, sarge freeze and release schedule.

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 10:02:55PM +0200, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 02:19:48PM -0400, Mike Furr wrote:
> > On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 13:47, John Goerzen wrote:
> > > I'm not sure that'll catch them all, some may have depended on ocaml (>=
> > > 3.07) for instance.  Also, does that catch build-deps?
> > You're right, I missed a few applications.  Here are a few more that I
> > found, which should be most of them.  However, I'm not sure that all of
> > these need to be rebuilt since they don't have any runtime
> > dependencies.  We should at least make sure that they do still build
> > with the most recenet ocaml, but I don't think an upload is strictly
> > necessary.  The only exception might be swig, although I don't really
> > know anything about it...
> >
> > cdbs
> > dag2html
> > geneweb
> > mldonkey
> > swig1.3
> > unison
>
> Don't forget ocaml -base and -nox packages. I get the following
> list (but then the available file is certainly out of date) :

I think you have some outdated file, both sdl and planets where uploaded
recently, and libnums will have to go. Also, both Jerome and Stefano and me
upload as powerpc, which include stuff Sylvain did, as mostly i sponsor him
for uploads, or Stefano does.