Re: Advi 1.5.2.2004.07.27-1 is now ready to upload, manpage, cache patches still needed, documentation removed.

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 08:29:54PM +0200, sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 05:53:40PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > >
> > > Well, the old patch did something more than the current one, which is
> > > still enough for having an advi working with current debian default
> > > settings.
> > >
> > > Could you please keep it just for the records? Maybe sometime in the
> > > future I will need to look again at the old patch ...
> >
> > Ok.
> >
> > I will then make an upload now, even though the doc stuff installation is
> > disabled, and ask Sylvain to have a look at it.
> >
> > Sylvain, can you have a look at advi ? You did the doc installation stuff i
> > think.
> >

> Indeed, it was me who makes the doc things... I don't remember
> precisely why, but i think it was a bug concerning the need to split the
> package between advi and advi-doc ( but i am really not sure ).

It was because the package previously to your intervention was a mess with
regard to .dvi files, since it shipped lot of not needed stuff.

Could you have a look at advi for this issue again ? All the remaining stuff
are ok, and i made the upload, but the doc directory, i don't think we ship
anything in it.