Re: Ocaml 3.08, sarge freeze and release schedule.

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 07:17:55PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > BTW, there's been some activity on the Wiki too, so you might want
> > to grab the latest-and-greatest from http://sandbox.merjis.com/_dist
>
> Err, i would greatly appreciate if you made official releases for both those
> packages

Yes, I understand exactly.  I'm in "rapid development" on the Wiki at
the moment, but I'll try to make a release of both in the next few
days.

Rich.

PTHRLIB is a library for writing small, efficient and fast servers in C.
HTTP, CGI, DBI, lightweight threads: http://www.annexia.org/freeware/pthrlib/