Re: Ocaml 3.08, sarge freeze and release schedule.

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 10:04:09AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 04:53:13PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 09:38:17AM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:
> > BTW, could you have a look at mod-caml in the SVN repo ? I built it, but don't
> > really know how to test it before doing the upload, and i really wanted to
> > upload the ocamlwiki from Richard Jones.
>
> I've never worked with that and probably wouldn't be much help there,
> I'm afraid.  It sounds neat but my existing code base for that sort of
> stuff is all in mod_python :-(

Well, i never used apache except for ~/public_html kind of stuff, so ... And
since most of my modifications where ocamldbi related i thought you could have
a look at it, and make sure it doesn't break ocamldbi.

But then, when i package the wiki stuff, it should detect if it works or not.