Re: Advi 1.5.2.2004.07.27-1 is now ready to upload, manpage, cache patches still needed, documentation removed.

On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 04:47:45PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 02, 2004 at 04:36:17PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I will do this one. What i was interested is that you look at the doc/
> > installation stuff, since i fully disabled it. Or at least remember me what we
> > are supposed to have of those.
>
> No idea, I've never touched that stuff.

Ah ? I remember you filled bug reports about those. I will ask Sylvain to have
a look a it, i suppose he did this.

BTW, the manpage patch is obsolet, and thus can go. Any reason why not to drop
the old cache paych in favor of the new one ?