Re: Accepted ocamldbi 0.9.3.cvs.58-1 (i386 source)

On Sat, Jul 31, 2004 at 05:12:06PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> I am trying to build mod-caml from Richard Jones, and am having trouble
> building it without all the ocamldbi backends included. The default upstream
> mod-caml only uses postgresql, but building it fails with a message about
> mysql. Adding the mysql stuff then fails with a similar message about perl :
[...]

I think I have a better way to solve this which will mean that future
versions of mod_caml won't depend on specific details of how the Dbi
library was built.

Rich.

MOD_CAML lets you run type-safe Objective CAML programs inside the Apache
webserver. http://www.merjis.com/developers/mod_caml/