Re: Basic OCaml stuff needed

Hello,

I should be not far away from the keyboard (but maybe a bit less
responsive than usually until the end of the week).

Thank you Julien for taking care of things while I was away.

I confirm that the new release of COQ without the QPL bits is out (and
official) and the package is ready on the svn.
Sven, could you upload it (directly in unstable since the release is now
official)?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Samuel.