ocaml-findlib: to X or not to X

The ocaml 3.08 aware version of ocaml-findlib depends on ocaml-3.08
instead of ocaml-nox-3.08. Since a lot of ocaml related packages depends
on it, this means that the nox split is almost useless.

Strictly speaking findlib is not completely X free since it ships some
META files for, for example, the Graphics module shipped with ocaml.
Since I would like to avoid splitting findlib in standard and -nox I'm
considering ignoring the issue and change the dependency to
ocaml-nox-3.08 even if those METAs are included.

If it's ok for you I will make a new findlib upload with the fixed
dependency.

Comments?