Equeue and ocaml 3.08

Hi Samuel,
  the equeue debian package needs to be rebuilt against ocaml 3.08. It
is actually blocking (at least) netclient.

I've already ported to ocaml 3.08 the latest equeue package in the
archive in order to be able to build netclient. If you like I can upload
it as an NMU. If you prefer to do it by yourself please let me know when
your package will be available so that I can sponsor it.

In the latter case, please:
- keep the version number I used for my local package (referred from
  netclient package): 2.0.1-3, or greater
- replace ocaml dependencies with ocaml-nox dependencies

TIA,