Re: Accepted ocaml 3.08.0-1 (powerpc all source)

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 18:33:08 +0200 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>
wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 21, 2004 at 05:56:21PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > BTW did you add the cmx required to compile COQ?
> > > (having had quick look at the svn, I don't think so but I might be
> > > wrong).
> >
> > Damn, i forgot, Will go in 3.08.0-2 then.
>
> Ok, please can you do a SVN checkout, build ocaml there, and try to
> build coq with it. I will not have time to make an upload today still,
> and need to check some other patches that were removed, like the
> objinfo one which i need to readd, and the hppa one which i believe
> can go away, but i need to check.

Thank you.

I have committed a package of COQ which does compile with OCaml 3.08.
You can wait a few days or if you want before making the upload of the
3.08-2 since upstream told me that the new archive of COQ I've got
should be still considered as experimental and they needed to do some
more tests on it. Therefore we cannot upload it right now anyway.

Cheers,

Samuel.