Re: QPL non-DFSG compliance? What future for OCaml in Debian?

On 2004-07-19 18:11:53 +0100 Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 05:00:18PM +0100, MJ Ray wrote:
I have been away. I find your impatience as irritating as your continual unprovoked rudeness and paranoia.
Not to mention the way Branden and its cronies greated me on irc last time i came there, making joke of my previous post to debian-legal and such, so i
would hardly call that unprovoked.

Tough. I wasn't there and probably over 80% of -legal contributors weren't there. Please deal with that in its own right. Do not start attacking unrelated people about it, or making snide reference to it in another thread, else you will offend people who had no reason to dislike you before.

If you aim to offend people before anything else happens, some will surely flame you, which will help you get a good martyr complex. Do you want that?

Please email about: BT alternative for line rental+DSL;
Education on SMEs+EU FP6; office filing that works fast