Re: Informal RTP for mod_caml and camomile

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 09:52:07AM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 12:45:23AM +0200, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have already reply... But i miss the keycap and hit "r" in place of
> > "L"...
> >
> > I propose Mr Jones to sponsor me for camomile upload...
> >
> > I hope he will spend a bit of his time to do the upload...
>
> What does it involve?!
>
> Rich.

Hello,

In fact, it involves, at least to be a DD, but after reading the thread,
i think you are not a DD, so sorry, i think you cannot upload the
package...

I will to a RFS ( request for sponsor ) on this list, tonight... Maybe
some DD will agree to upload this for me.

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall