Re: Informal RTP for mod_caml and camomile

On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 11:38:50AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 14, 2004 at 10:34:09AM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> > These are as-installed on our live servers.
> > Does someone need to look at these and "approve" them?
>
> Yes, someone needs to review your package and actually perform the
> upload. The review part is needed for the uploader will be responsible
> for your work.
>
> I can look at it, but I've never lookad at an apache mod like package,
> if someone else has more experience in this field I will be happy to
> leave to him this task.

Also, the sources for the package should be in the alioth repository,
and you should work on them. Actually, maybe not the source of the
packages, but the source of the debian part of it, like the others. This
will make review by us others easier, but maybe your package is already
there ?