Re: Informal RTP for mod_caml and camomile

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 10:58:17PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 07:44:17PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> > This is an informal RTP for mod_caml and camomile.
>
> What do you mean with RTP exactly?

Request to Package?  Isn't that what it's called?

> IIRC we already discussed in the past packaging of mod_caml. Apparently
> you were interested in having them packaged in debian but no one stepped
> forward to actully perform the packaging.
>
> Since you already did the work, can't you simply be the maintainer of
> the package with someone sponsoring your uploads? If you're willing to
> be the maintainer I will be happy to be your sponsor.

I tried to be the maintainer before, however came up a solid
roadblock: I have a GPG key, but no way to get it signed by a Debian
person.

Rich.

"One serious obstacle to the adoption of good programming languages is
the notion that everything has to be sacrificed for speed. In computer
languages as in life, speed kills." -- Mike Vanier