Re: dfsbuild, cash, powerpc

Hello!

[Wed, 02 Jun 2004] John Goerzen wrote:
> > Its just a tux picture (in three color layers, OpenFirmware Encoding).
> > Can't you read binary? ;-]
> > It comes from the debian-cd svn repo: debian-cd/data/sarge/yaboot/ofboot.b
>
> Ah.  Could you send me the copyright file/statement for it so that I can
> appropriately note it in the credits/copyright files in dfsbuild?

Phew... Where does _the_ tux icon come from? debian-cd doesnt have a
copyright on it. I'd guess it's from the kernel...

http://cvs.debian.org/debian-cd/data/sarge/yaboot/ofboot.b

> Merged.  I made a slight modification to one of them and fixed a bug
> that could make the initrd larger than desired (changing the
> /lib/ld-linux* pattern means that the same files could be copied to the
> initrd multiple times).  Also I updated yaboot.ml to use the new
> bootloaderutil functions to determine the ramdisk size.

Looking very good.

I added more usefull (and small) packages to powerpc's archpackages.

Image generation work now for powerpc. A current result is in
<http://people.debian.org/~jordens/dfs>

I can't test it right now because I have no blank CD at hand. But I will
do so in a few hours or romorrow. If someone is faster than me: good luck ;-]

        Robert.

--
Reputation, adj.:
	What others are not thinking about you.