Re: dfsbuild, cash, powerpc

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 01:52:51PM +0200, Robert Jordens wrote:
> Hello!
>
> [Tue, 01 Jun 2004] John Goerzen wrote:
> > I do have a question, though.  The yaboot.ml file appears to contain
> > some binary data.  I'm not sure what it does or where it comes from.
>
> Its just a tux picture (in three color layers, OpenFirmware Encoding).
> Can't you read binary? ;-]
> It comes from the debian-cd svn repo: debian-cd/data/sarge/yaboot/ofboot.b

Ah.  Could you send me the copyright file/statement for it so that I can
appropriately note it in the credits/copyright files in dfsbuild?

> > BTW, 0.6.3 ISOs are uploading now.  This version supports i386, amd64,
> > and now Alpha.
>
> Very good. I'm testing powerpc right now. I already found a few glitches.
> You might want to look at my patches.

Merged.  I made a slight modification to one of them and fixed a bug
that could make the initrd larger than desired (changing the
/lib/ld-linux* pattern means that the same files could be copied to the
initrd multiple times).  Also I updated yaboot.ml to use the new
bootloaderutil functions to determine the ramdisk size.

-- John