Re: dfsbuild, cash, powerpc

Hello!

[Tue, 01 Jun 2004] John Goerzen wrote:
> I do have a question, though.  The yaboot.ml file appears to contain
> some binary data.  I'm not sure what it does or where it comes from.

Its just a tux picture (in three color layers, OpenFirmware Encoding).
Can't you read binary? ;-]
It comes from the debian-cd svn repo: debian-cd/data/sarge/yaboot/ofboot.b

> Would you perhaps be able to copy it from an existing file on the
> system?

No. Its not on the local fs. You have to get it from debian-cd.

> I don't want to violate the DFSG or infringe on any copyrights
> here..

Hardly ;-]

> BTW, 0.6.3 ISOs are uploading now.  This version supports i386, amd64,
> and now Alpha.

Very good. I'm testing powerpc right now. I already found a few glitches.
You might want to look at my patches.

        Robert.

--
Life is too short to stuff a mushroom.