Re: Newest extlib in Debian?

On Wed, May 19, 2004 at 12:51:48PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> The newest extlib I can find in Debian is:
> Version: 1.0b-3

It is also the latest and only release of extlib that ever happened, as
you can verify from the download section of
http://sourceforge.net/projects/ocaml-lib/

> I _think_ this is quite an old one (right? Can't find any version
> numbers on the extlib site ...).

Yes, it's old but also the latest. Some days ago I contacted upstream
authors and they told me that a new release is going to happen "in a few
days", I'm waiting for it

> Also there's apparently no corresponding libextlib-ocaml.  Is a newer

Yes, because extlib is fully ocaml and has no dll stubs or similar. PXP
is a similar library, there is libpxp-ocaml-dev, but no libpxp-ocaml.