Camomile legal case

Hello,

Just a last mail concerning camomile. In regard to the absence of real
solution ( if i want to replace all the -so called- non free files from
camomile ), i think we should upload camomile to main.

The reason why i think we should do so :
- we keep the licencing of UnicodeData.txt
- there is script which transform the file for distributing it, they
  come along the distribution of the original file, as suggested on
  -legal.

So i think, since there is a program for transforming the file, it can
be in main ( it was one argument for being able to upload it ).

The solution which i think was possible, was to use the perl unicore
files. The problem with this is that he doesn't have all the file needed
to be replaced ( missing allkeys.txt and DerivedCoreProperties ).

I should propose a camomile 0.5.0 package ( not ready, but nearby ).

What do you think of it ?

( anyone intersted could take a look at the current package on svn ).

Kind regard
Sylvain Le Gall

ps : last thread on -legal