Re: Accepted numerix 0.19-3 (i386 source all)

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 04:39, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> Thanks Mike. BTW, you can also add yourself to the Uploaders field of
> all packages which maintainer is set to Debian OCaml Maintainers.
Okay.  Thanks.

Btw, I've also imported my mlgmp and creal packages into svn.  The
maintainer is currently set to me, but I would be happy to set the
maintainer to d-o-m, so others could help out.  Do you guys want to have
most of the ocaml packages maintained by the group, or should the
maintainer field just be set that way for (semi-) core packages?
--
Mike Furr <mfurr@debian.org>
1024D/124B26F3 5B9F 587F BC5C D823 50CE  4DB0 ED93 CA29 124B 26F3