Re: Bug #238097 : annotation problem with tuareg, can an emacs user have a look

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 08:16:07PM +0100, Remi Vanicat wrote:

> well, a quick fix is to apply the attached patch to the tuareg.el
> file. (The idea of the patch is to use the button 3 for type
> exploration, not the button 2). I believe this is an upstream problem.

Thanks (again), Remy. In the meantime, Albert has realeased a new
upstream version, which addresses the same issue in a different
way:

855,856c855,856
<   (define-key tuareg-mode-map [mouse-2] 'caml-types-mouse-ignore)
<   (define-key tuareg-mode-map [down-mouse-2] 'caml-types-explore)
---
>   (define-key tuareg-mode-map [(control mouse-2)] 'caml-types-mouse-ignore)
>   (define-key tuareg-mode-map [(control down-mouse-2)] 'caml-types-explore)

Seems to work for me, but then I didn't get exactly the same error
than reported. Could you please check whether this solves the problem such
that I can close the bug? I'll check in tuareg-mode on alioth in
a second (I have also now set the uploaders field to the gang of 5 :-)

-Ralf.