Re: OUnit?

I've done that, if you want to check it / upload it :

http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/samuel.mimram/debian/to_upload/

Samuel.

--
Samuel Mimram

samuel.mimram@ens-lyon.fr

All the world's a VAX,
And all the coders merely butchers;
They have their exits and their entrails;
And one int in his time plays many widths,
His sizeof being _N bytes.  At first the infant,
Mewling and puking in the Regent's arms.
And then the whining schoolboy, with his Sun,
And shining morning face, creeping like slug
Unwillingly to school.
		-- A Very Annoyed PDP-11