Re: ocaml-bdb

On Mon, Mar 08, 2004 at 01:00:39AM -0800, Michael K. Edwards wrote:
> debian-ocaml-maint team.  Apologies for not finishing it sooner; I
> promised it several weeks ago but my new day job has been commanding
> almost all of my keyboard time.

Never mind and many thanks for your work, we (or at least I :-) have
appreciated it.

But please in the future ask here before publishing somewhere packages
with Maintainer: field set to "Debian OCaml maintainers ...". Of course
you're free to do it, but it can lead to confusion, as the first mail of
this thread proves.