meta-ocaml out of date

On Tue, Mar 02, 2004 at 11:06:48PM +0100, Claudio Sacerdoti Coen wrote:
>  It is time to update also the ocaml-libs package dependencies, isn't it?

Yes, it is. Last update was before ocaml 3.07 :-(

I've no time to maintain this package anymore, could somene please
inject it on pkg-ocaml-maint and have a look at it? I'm willing to put
it under collective maintainership or even pass it to someone else.

Anyway we have now really a lot of ocaml packages and they seems to be
rapidly increasing. I don't think we should put all of them as
dependencies for the ocaml-libs meta package ...