Re: Perl4caml packaged

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 10:57:24AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> What about having such a tool which assumes you are in the debian
> directory ? And then use it together to to the modif, and then use

I see no difference in assuming you're inside debian dir or just above.
But I would like the tool not to be svn/tla specific: it should just
assume that you're in some place inside an unpacked debian source
package.

Having such a tool it will be trivial to write another external driver
that couple it with opkg-buildpackage or svn ci or whatever else.

The tool itself (not the driver) could then be used also by users that
are willing to port by themselves not yet ported debian ocaml related
packages.

> Maybe with an option to choose between the cases ? One for building with
> debian dir + orig tarball, the other for building inside a modified
> tree.
> Also, a svn ci option would complete it for us. -ci <foo> where <foo>
> would b svn by default, but could also be tla or cvs ?

Better to implement these feature in the tool I've named "driver".