Re: Perl4caml packaged

On Fri, Feb 27, 2004 at 08:40:47AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Are you proposing a batched auto-upgrade of ocaml version for libraries
> setup ? This would need a bit of doing, but would indeed be a really
> nice thing to have.

I used to have a script that do a good part of work for the transition
3.06 -> 3.07. It was almost stupid but it worked pretty well, IIRC I
posted it here.

Regarding Sylvain proposal: yes, it's a good idea to have a tool that
perform batch modification. Anyway it's better for this tool to work on
a per-package basis assuming for example to be in an unpackaged debian
source package. I don't wont such a tool to rely on the structure of svn
repository.

Developing such a tool will be great (and I usually enjoy myself writing
such tools) and can be used both on svn and on the packages I maintain
on my laptop.