Re: Perl4caml packaged

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 08:33:38AM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 09:58:15AM +0000, Richard Jones wrote:
> > I've got private packages which I use here, but I'm not sure if
> > they're any good.  Much better for an experienced developer to have a
> > go at it (plus I'm very busy at the moment ...)
> >
> > FWIW there are debian/ files in the savannah.nongnu.org CVS tree for
> > ocamldbi and mod_caml here:
>
> Sweet.  ocamldbi is going to be my next ITP.  That's why I packaged up
> perl4caml, in fact :-)
>
> BTW: it would be really, really cool to see ocamldbi support ocamlodbc
> as a database driver.  Think it could happen? :-)

Sure ... anything could happen!  Unfortunately however my one brush
with ODBC - namely trying to get StarOffice on Linux to talk to a
PostgreSQL server - didn't go very well, so I haven't really worked
ODBC out.

Rich.

Learning Objective CAML for C, C++, Perl and Java programmers:
http://www.merjis.com/richj/computers/ocaml/tutorial/