Re: Perl4caml packaged

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 09:58:15AM +0000, Richard Jones wrote:
> I've got private packages which I use here, but I'm not sure if
> they're any good.  Much better for an experienced developer to have a
> go at it (plus I'm very busy at the moment ...)
>
> FWIW there are debian/ files in the savannah.nongnu.org CVS tree for
> ocamldbi and mod_caml here:

Sweet.  ocamldbi is going to be my next ITP.  That's why I packaged up
perl4caml, in fact :-)

BTW: it would be really, really cool to see ocamldbi support ocamlodbc
as a database driver.  Think it could happen? :-)

That would bring us the ability to use a lot more databases with
ocamldbi without having to bring along Perl.

-- John