Re: Perl4caml packaged

On Thu, Feb 26, 2004 at 08:00:41AM +0100, sylvain.le-gall@polytechnique.org wrote:
> Hello,
>

> On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 08:18:54PM -0600, John Goerzen wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have just packaged and released perl4caml 0.3.7 to Incoming.  It
> > should appear in sid after the usual delay.
> >
> > It is split into three packages: the shared library, the development
> > files, and the documentation.
> >
> > -- John
> >

> > --
> >

> Well, i was thinking the perl4caml was packaged by Richard Jones (
> upstream author of perl4caml and mod_caml ).
>
> Any way, should we inject it in pkg-ocaml-maint ( are you interested in
> it ? ).

I've got private packages which I use here, but I'm not sure if
they're any good.  Much better for an experienced developer to have a
go at it (plus I'm very busy at the moment ...)

FWIW there are debian/ files in the savannah.nongnu.org CVS tree for
ocamldbi and mod_caml here:

http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/modcaml/ocamldbi/debian/
http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/modcaml/modcaml/debian/

Rich.

MOD_CAML lets you run type-safe Objective CAML programs inside the Apache
webserver. http://www.merjis.com/developers/mod_caml/