Re: pkg-ocaml-maint web page

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 09:44:59PM +0100, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> Excellent. I just corrected some spelling errors, and added a link
> to the package overview of the co-maintained packages.

After your corrections the page wasn't anymore xhtml compliant, I've
fixed it. It's not obviously necessary to be xhtml compliant, but since
you've kept the xhtml logo in place is better to be compliant :)

> Maybe this should also be the place to announce the link to Stephano's
> repository of backports to woody ?

Uhm ... maybe, more generally we can move those repository on the
pkg-ocaml-maint website completely, I think is more "official" than my
home page. Anyway I think it's not the right moment to do it, my
repositories are highly out of date since at my university we switched
to testing and I've no longer interest in maintaining stable's
repositories.

I think I will have to start backporting again as soon as sarge will be
released, then we can consider to move the repositories ...