Re: Looking for a longterm sponsor for debmirror (ocaml rewrite)

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 07:55:35PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Can one browse the repository? From what I saw of cdebootstrap is
> accessible wth http so that should be fairly easy. A link to that
> would be helpfull.

If you mean "browse via http", then yes it's possible. This is the root
URL of the svn/http access:

  http://svn.debian.org/viewcvs/pkg-ocaml-maint/

If you're wondering why this http access to the repository is not listed
at http://svn.debian.org/ like other project ... Well, I've been
wondering the same for a long long time and I've also submitted a
support request reporting the bug, have a look here:

  http://alioth.debian.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=300475&group_id=1&atid=200001

Unfortunately I've got no answer yet :-(

If you instead mean "browse via webdav", IIRC webdav access was
suspended a while ago for some security issues to all alioth projects.
I don't know if actually is available again or not.