Re: Looking for a longterm sponsor for debmirror (ocaml rewrite)

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 12:46:00PM +0100, Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> Can you create an empty directory "debmirror" and give write access to
> goswin-guest for that part? Only downloaded cdebootstrap once with svn
> but it seems to become popular. Time to learn it.

I haven't created the debmirror directory yet, but I've added your user
to the pkg-ocaml-maint project with commit permission. You can create
the debmirror directory by yourself.

> >From the alioth webpages pkg-ocaml-maint looks completly virgin. Is it
> completly empty or just svn and nothing else?

Mainly we've created the pkg-ocaml-maint project just to have a svn
repository, we've used only it and nothing else. Maybe we can add at
least an HTML page explaining that all our work is carried on on svn ...