Re: D-I translations: tasksel (Denis Barbier mail to -i18n)

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 05:22:34PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> You need to remove those packages. They are not part of main (Debian, that is)
> so tasksel cannot support them.

What happens if a package mentioned in a task is not available? Does an
error will be raised or not? If not we can just list the packages in the
task, if the user had chosen to have also non-free entries in its
sources.list then it will get ocaml-book and ocaml-doc, otherwise he
wont.

In this way we wont "promote non-free software", but simply give some
additional selection to people that had already chosen to use non-free
packages.

^Stefano Zacchiroli - Computer Science PhD student @ Uny Bologna, Italy$
^ zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it}  http://www.bononia.it/zack $
^Frequentando il mio maestro mi ero reso conto [.] che la logica poteva$
^servire a molto a condizione di entrarci dentro e poi di uscirne -Adso$