Re: findlib 1.x's features (includes shining new METAs for lablg*)

On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 04:16:19PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 12:02:24PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > The conflict stuff seems nicer.
>
> So why you didn't put it in the latest liblablgtk2-ocaml-dev
> (2.2.0+20040113-1)? It has entered testing with new META files, but
> latest findlib had not.
>
> Obviously latest findlib in testing doesn't recognize new META syntax
> and complains about syntax errors :(

Maybe we could make sure findlib builds on m68k instead, where it just
needs ocaml-nums. ...

Mmm, ocaml-nums is in testing, and built for m68k. Could you maybe ask
the m68k guys to do a findlib build, the latest failed one was on
January 13, and upload that. If this is done, then findlib will go to
testing tomorrow. I will still add the conflict, but at least the
problem will be solved faster than if i have to do a
testing-proposed-update upload.