Re: perl4caml 0.3.7 [was: Re: Getting mod_caml and perl4caml into Debian]

Hi everybody,

I was told that I should ask on this list (and to Stephano in particular) to be also added to the ocaml-task-force group on alioth in order to have an access to the svn repository and put my pacakges (mysql-ocaml and equeue) there.
My login is smimram-guest.

Thanks for your help,

Sam.