Re: findlib 1.x's features (includes shining new METAs for lablg*)

On Sun, Jan 11, 2004 at 09:14:06PM +0100, Remi Vanicat wrote:
> Well, I would prefer that lablgtk doesn't depend on findlib, may be it
> would be better to make a conflict, as in

Yes, is a possibility, but why? findlib is something like a "must have"
for a debian-based ocaml installation ...

> Conflict: findlib (<< 1.0.2)
> (not sure of how to write it, but this is the idea).

Conflict: ocaml-findlib (<< 1.0.2) I guess.

^Stefano Zacchiroli - Computer Science PhD student @ Uny Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$
^Frequentando il mio maestro mi ero reso conto [.] che la logica poteva$
^servire a molto a condizione di entrarci dentro e poi di uscirne -Adso$