Re: Full round of pkg-ocaml-maint package injection

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 07:47:55PM +0100, Sylvain LE GALL wrote:
> Hello again all,
>
> Well, since i am in a good mood ( ;-) ), i would like to do a full round
> of package injection in the svn.
>
> What i will do :
> - inject the .orig.tar.gz
> - inject the debian
> - tags the current trunk to the version ( for example cameleon will get
>   a 1.3-2 tags )
> - add a watch file
> - add a changelog entry +1 ( 1.3-2 -> 1.3-3 )
> - set maintainer to Debian Ocaml Task Force
> - set uploaders to all of the subscribe members of Debian Ocaml Task
>   Force
> - add a changelog entry
> - commit

All, fine with me, but on my remaining packages, i would prefer to stay
maintainer. These are lablgl, lablgtk, lablgtk2, mlgtk, camlzip and
spamoracle.

I guess that all except camlzip and spamoracle are already in
subversion, there is no watch thingy.

BTW, lablgtk subversion contains lablgtk2, and lablgtk1 is a subdir of it.