Re: lablgtk, camlimages, advi, cameleon and libpng.

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 09:32:09PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 09:10:01PM +0100, Maxence Guesdon wrote:
> > >
> > > What is cameleon's exact dependency on camlimages anyway ?
> >
> > Well, none. Cameleon does not use camlimages.
>
> Oh.
>
> So cool, we can do :
>
>   lablgtk2 -> camlimage -> advi.
>
>   lablgtk1 -> cameleon.
>
> Nice. Sylvain, no need for complicated stuff, we simply rebuild
> camlimages with lablgtk2 and libpng12.
>
> Anyone sees a problem with this ?
>
> Friendly,
>
> Sven Luther

Yep... I have an application which need camlimages-lablgtk1 ;-)

Anyway, it doesn't build anymore cause one of my libs has a lot of
changes :-)

I will to have to work on it again...

Kind regard
Sylvain LE GALL

ps : i am kidding, it is more simple to do lablgtk2 camlimages