[MY CRAWLING] NM process

> > What about :
> > camlimages ( normal )
> > camlimages-lablgtk ( just contains the part linked with lablgtk )
> > camlimages-lablgtk2 ( just contains the part linked with lablgtk2 )
> >
> > camlimages-lablgtk conflicts with camlimages-lablgtk2
> >
> > During the build you begin to build with lablgtk, then switch to
> > lablgtk2 and only rebuild part depending on this switch. It will save
> > compilation time.
> >
> > This way we can keep the two version.
> >
> > In fact, there is only one modules that depends on lablgtk...
>
> Sounds like a really good plan.
>
> Please go ahead.
>
> BTW, i have a question concerning your NM status. On what stage of it
> are you ?

Still no news from it :-(

I have put a watch on Rene Engelhard on my ICQ list... When he will be
back online, i will try to get him...

At this stage, i am passing P&P since 6 months ( in fact, i submitted an
answer about 3 hours after he sent me the email... too fast ... he send
me back three sub questions i had not well answered ( not very bad, just
a bad english translation ), send him back the answer in one week, then
nothing more since 4 months ).

It is really bad... But i still keep hope about becoming a DD. But i am
don't really worry about that : i am motived to become one, and if for
now there still nothing, that's not a real problem for... It is a
problem for the people i keep forcing uploading my package ( sorry
Stefano ). But since the mini freeze of ocaml, i stop uploading package,
i do mainly bug report ( with patch ), some NMU and ocaml stuff.

Even when you are not DD you can help Debian ;-)

Regard
Sylvain LE GALL