Re: advi as collective maintainership ?

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 08:51:52AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am lacking the time for doing a good job with advi, as can be seen
> with the many bug reports i have against it.
>
> So, i am considering doing the collective maintainership for it, with
> still me for the main maintainer, or straight out orphaning it, but i
> don't know if there will be someone who will pick it up in this case.
>
> Any opinion on this, and is there more to it than simply uploading with
> the new maintainer/uploaders fields ?
>
> Advi is already in the subversion repository.
>
> Friendly,
>
> Sven Luther

Hello,

I think i can do some packaging help on advi... The main problem is for
you : i am not a DD ( and i begin desesparating about this ). So i will
recontact Sven or any one willing to help a poor non DD.

Kind regard
Sylvain LE GALL

ps : i will begin to work tomorrow on it
pps : Sven any hint, upstream version, anything problematic ? ( not
counting the bugs report )