Re: ocaml-nums ready and uploaded, we have bignum support again.

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 03:08:06PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 02:01:57PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > package to be processed. I've also to wait before uploading findlib
> > > 1.0.1 for this issue.
> > Why not just upload it ?
>
> Because it wont build on any auto builder since the num printer shipped
> with findlib need the num library to be built.

So, you build depend on ocaml-nums, which will give the ftp-masters one
more hint to look at ocaml-nums in the NEW queue.

Maybe add some mention of this in the changelog too.

BTW, the right build-depend is :

ocaml-nums | ocaml (>= 3.08)

or something such. I don't want to have to provide ocaml-nums forever
when 3.08 ships.