Re: ocaml-nums ready and uploaded, we have bignum support again.

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 01:12:31PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 02:36:20PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > I have finally found time to make a separate package of the new
> > nat/bignum implementation, and uploaded it today, but as always, it will
> > be in the NEW queue for some time.
>
> Any news here? Both ocaml and findlib have RC bugs waiting for this

No, not really.

> package to be processed. I've also to wait before uploading findlib
> 1.0.1 for this issue.

Why not just upload it ?

> IIRC we have now at least three people involved in processing the NEW
> queue. We can ask them ...

Please do. I myself doesn't feel like doing this, since i whined already
too much because of the powerpc kernel issue. Not sure it brings
something though. Maybe we should wait for next Week End though, and see
if some NEW queue duty is done by then.