Re: ocaml-nums ready and uploaded, we have bignum support again.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2003 at 02:36:20PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> I have finally found time to make a separate package of the new
> nat/bignum implementation, and uploaded it today, but as always, it will
> be in the NEW queue for some time.

Any news here? Both ocaml and findlib have RC bugs waiting for this
package to be processed. I've also to wait before uploading findlib
1.0.1 for this issue.

IIRC we have now at least three people involved in processing the NEW
queue. We can ask them ...

^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$
^Frequentando il mio maestro mi ero reso conto [.] che la logica poteva$
^servire a molto a condizione di entrarci dentro e poi di uscirne -Adso$