Re: advi as collective maintainership ?

On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 08:51:52AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am lacking the time for doing a good job with advi, as can be seen
> with the many bug reports i have against it.
>
> So, i am considering doing the collective maintainership for it, with
> still me for the main maintainer, or straight out orphaning it, but i
> don't know if there will be someone who will pick it up in this case.
>
> Any opinion on this, and is there more to it than simply uploading with
> the new maintainer/uploaders fields ?
>
> Advi is already in the subversion repository.
>
> Friendly,
>
> Sven Luther

Hello,

It seems that the current way of proceeding is to fill Maintainer as
Debian Ocaml Task Force... and to write all the member of ocaml task
force in the uploader field.

By the way : is there a way to convert ps to dvi ?

I don't use latex, so i think i cannot get dvi file at all. Have you a
solution ?

Kind regard
Sylvain LE GALL