Re: Thursday evening in Paris

On Thu, Nov 27, 2003 at 12:11:11AM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> I think it would be nice to meet Stefano before he leaves Paris.
> Moreover, Ralf cannot be reached.
>
> So, I'm in favour of meet tomorrow. OK for you Stefano?

tomorrow = friday ?

No I can't, but since we are getting fewer I propose to give up. I will
be in Paris also for a month or so in 2004 (probably at the beginning,
but I'm not sure). We can meet then ...

^Stefano Zacchiroli -- Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy$
^zack@{cs.unibo.it,debian.org,bononia.it} -- http://www.bononia.it/zack$
^Frequentando il mio maestro mi ero reso conto [.] che la logica poteva$
^servire a molto a condizione di entrarci dentro e poi di uscirne -Adso$