Re: Thursday evening in Paris

On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 06:18:18PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Quoting Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org>:
>
> > On Tue, Nov 25, 2003 at 01:56:41PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > >   Shall we decide on where we're going to meet?
> > >   I proposed:
> > >   - La Taverne des Halles
> > >   - Horse Beer Tavern (we have been there once)
> > >   - Sous-Bock
> >
> > I vote for Sous-Bock at 8:30pm. But I would rather prefer to hear Sven
> > on this because we don't yet know if he has problems to find one of
> > those places.
>
> [ I'm CC'ing Sven in order to make him catch this mail quickly once
> he's back ]

Err, i didn't see it was sent to the list, so now again in english.

I will not be able to come tomorrow finally, but i will come next
thursday, which is also the FirstJeudi.

Sorry for the short-notice of this, but i was in LA last week for the
Southern California Linux Show, and i just arrived yesterday back in
Strasbourg, and i was offline most of this time.