Re: meeting in Paris

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 02:30:38PM +0100, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 02:17:48PM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> > There are some other places around like Horse Beer Tavern or
> > Sous-Bock, which are beer places.
> > The most important is that they must be places where you
> > can eat Choucroute, so Ralf can join us.
>
> Come on ..., I've eaten Choucroute just one time and only because Ralf
> claimed that it was a French dish :-)

Ha! Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy it :-)

Thursday I won't make it for 20:30 since on that day I'm organising
a field trip with our students to Saarbrücken (no kidding!). I will
arrive at Gare de l'Est at 21:08, maybe I will join you then for a
beer. I'll probably need it by then :-) And a choucroute, too.

Just tell me until Tuesday evening where I can find you on Thursday
between 21:30 and 22:00. Or otherwise I can just call Stefano
when I'm back.

-Ralf.